These are fonts that I've designed. Fonts are one of my other passions, and I'm thrilled to be able to share these.
Click on the font sample to download a ZIP file containing the font.
To install a font:
1. Use WinZip (or any other unzipping program) to unzip the file, then save it in a place you'll remember.
2. Go to the Start bar, then settings, then control panel. (In XP, go to the Start bar, then directly to the Control Panel.)
3. Open the Fonts folder. Choose File, then Install New Font.
4. Find the fonts you want to install. This is where you need to remember where you put them.
To copy the fonts to the Fonts folder, make sure the "copy fonts to the Fonts folder" is checked.
5. Click "OK."
6. Enjoy using your new fonts in any application that uses True Type fonts!
These fonts are for your personal use only. Feel free to link to them, but please give me credit for them.
|These fonts are for personal use only, and are not to be copied to other web sites without my permission.
Feel free to link to them, but please give me credit.
|all images, graphics, fonts and text © Kat LeFevre/Pieceful Stitches Designs 2002-2008
last modified Feb 16, 2008
February 25, 2006